- Havering Conservatives (with help from the local police) put Havering college staff and students at serious risk of harm with an orchestrated crime scandal intended to "justify" closure of the college.
- Staff and students left at risk and without legal redress due to high level cover-up.
- Machine gun with live ammuntion was sold and test-fired on college grounds.
- Youth offenders, some with convictions for assault, were deliberately enrolled at the college to cause trouble.
- The "dirty tricks" scandal to close the college was motivated by angry tories in Emerson Park taking action against students racing their cars around the wealthy estate.
- Romford MP Andrew Rosindell was a student himself at the college at the time and is alleged to have full knowledge of the criminal orchestration closure plan.
- Former Chelsea FC Vice Chair Matthew Harding was told about the scandal months before he died in helicopter crash along with his friend John Bauldie.
- John Bauldie knew about the scandal from his partner Penny Garner who was a Biology lecturer at the college.
- Penny Garner died a few years after John in total despair at the sickening corruption and the total inaction by the police.
|John Bauldie (deceased) partner of Havering College Biology lecturer |
Penny Garner (who also tragically died a few years after John)
The Havering Witness, despite being subject to several attempts of violent, criminal, political, legal and police-backed intimidation against us, will not let this issue pass without justice being done. In 2003 the editor of The Havering Witness was falsely accused of supporting animal rights terrorism prior and during the Queen's first official visit to Havering in 2003 because of his support in an article for the Romford Recorder newspaper of the Rainham Marshes RSPB environmental project (http://www.rspb.org.uk/reserves/guide/r/rainhammarshes/). All subsequent complaints to the Home Office, Scotland Yard and the IPCC about these further abuses of police powers were ignored.
|Matthew Harding learnt of the scandal|
Havering College was not the only place of "lower class" education attacked by the Conservative Party please read the witness allegations of their attack on a secondary school - Chase Cross Comprehensive (now renamed Bower Park).
Chase Cross Comprehensive School Scandal - Headmaster William Gore
Original Owners of Machine Gun were "Irish Fenian" family who later joined the ROMFORD Conservative Party